Will I need to use the STD code (01780) to ring local numbers?

If you’re using Vonage and you’ve transferred your local number to them then the answer appears to be no you don’t. You’ll still be able to dial 470XXX and ring someone else in the village.

Other VOIP providers might vary (although it’s not rocket science and any VOIP provider should be able to do this).

Category: Telephony FAQ


Leave a Reply