Gigaclear did a presentation to the Village on the 5th of August in the Village Hall. If you didn’t manage to make that meeting, here is a link to the presentation in PDF format.
Appleton & Eaton Broadband group published this report on their experience of Gigaclear from September 2012 to February 2014 and the results of a user satisfaction survey taken in October 2013; one year after they went live.
Here are some links to the websites of completed Gigaclear installations and users experiences. It’s probably worthwhile spending a few minutes having a look at these as the proof of the pudding is in the eating.
These sites seem to show that, once installed, the Gigaclear service appears to work well and ‘does what it says on the tin‘.
- Appleton with Eaton Parish Broadband Group
YouTube video of BBC South Today report on Appleton
- Wooton & District Broadband Group
- KBS Broadband Group
- Hambleton in Rutland – YouTube video of East Midlands Today report
- After Gigaclear Case Study – Ian & Sue Leggett’s experience
- Paul Wightman points out the benefit of having Gigaclear ultra fast broadband installed in his home and what a difference it has made for his business and personal life
These sites are in the process of getting it installed:
…and here’s a link to the Peterborough Vale website (Marholm, Helpston, Ashton, Ufford, Southorpe, Pilsgate, Barnack, Bainton and Tallington with Casewick) who are in the same position as Kings Cliffe & Apethorpe ie trying to get the 30% needed for the project to go ahead.
Gigaclear have a selection of before and after interviews on their Case Studies page.